Disaster Planning for Residents in National City
One of the biggest parts of running a business in National City, CA is ensuring business continuity. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property managers and owners, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a complimentary consultation today, call Paul Davis Restoration of San Diego .
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team, customers and tenants.