Disaster Planning for Residents in La Jolla
Guaranteeing business continuity is a part of every company’s planning process. Usually, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should feature the facilities themselves.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property managers and owners in mind, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and improve your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties and management team, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.