Paul Davis is the leader in the market for restoring valuables such as furniture and electronics to clothing and documents and more.
After damage has occurred to your home, the recovery process can seem overwhelming when you see how much there is to do. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that important items that were at one point automatically rejected may now be restored.
Some of these items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working closely with you to identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis can clean and return an emergency supply of clothes for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping valuable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. At Paul Davis, we use the latest in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were considered ruined in the past. We will work hard to save these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.