Disaster Planning for Residents in Cardiff By The Sea
Guaranteeing the continuity of their business is a part of every company’s planning process. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.